(no subject)

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 15:19:51 GMT
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 04:29:52PM -0800, Noral G. Kuhlmann wrote:
> >From my original message...

I guess I was expecting a few more details then just a repeat of your
question.  So, I'll answer the best I can:

> I have just inherited our search engine.  I am wondering how I would go
> about changing the HTML search results pages.

You would edit the file that generates the output.  That could be a
template file or maybe a CGI script.

> Where would I find out
> information about this?  Or if someone has a 'quick fix'.

You would first figure out what program is running that generates the
HTML output, then look at how it generates the output then modify it.
If you had trouble understanding things you might then read the
documentation on swish or any other tool you are using.  And after
that you might ask a detailed and specific question on a mailing list,
like this one.

> Also is there a way to find out what version we are on.

Version of swish?  You might try

    swish-e -V