Re: Swapping indexes

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 19:37:02 GMT
The latter, hanging while reading invalid data.

i will try mv instead of copy. excellent idea.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock
 (866) 476-7862 x902
 bmiele@ipnstock.com

 Unquestionably, there is progress.  The average American now pays out
twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages.
		-- H. L. Mencken