Fwd: Re: Incremental Indexing

From: PAUL LONER, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN <PLONER(at)not-real.bloomberg.net>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 16:42:38 GMT
Hi.  I've just started playing around with this feature. In file swish.c around
line 850:
       if((params->run_mode != MODE_UPDATE) ||
          (params->run_mode != MODE_REMOVE))   /* Preserve update mode */
           params->run_mode = MODE_INDEX;
should that || be an &&?  I'm using version swish-e-2.5.2-2004-12-01.
thx, Paul