Re: Greetings Swish-e developers

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 21:59:45 GMT
hmm. well, Josh can probably answer this better than I can, but I don't
think of SWISHED as a web cgi. It's an interface to the SWISH::API that
provides persistent connections to swish-e indexes and communicates over
HTTP.

--
Peter Karman . http://www.cray.com/craydoc/ . karman(at)not-real.cray.com
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."