Re: MetaAlias quack quack

From: Peter Karman <karpet(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 03:33:35 GMT
I think your problem (other than mixing beer and computers -- why ruin a
good beer with work?) is that you've defined 'subject' as an alias more
than once. Three times in fact. So swish-e doesn't know which meta
(main_ad, main_ed or main_ne) to assign the words to.

The idea with an alias is to let a *single* metaname be known by other
names. You've duplicated the same aliases for different real metanames.

hope those words are small enough. :)