Re: ANNOUNCE: "Indexing Arbitrary Data with SWISH-E"

From: <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 21:37:55 GMT
Bill et al,

I was playing with mysql fulltext for a bit and found that I had errors
with replication. I wondered if that was a common issue or just the result
of the forces which always conspire against me.

Are you using a query builder to search against it? like one of the
Text::Query modules?

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock
 (866) 476-7862 x902
 bmiele@ipnstock.com

 The pitcher wound up and he flang the ball at the batter.  The batter
swang and missed.  The pitcher flang the ball again and this time the
batter connected.  He hit a high fly right to the center fielder.  The
center fielder was all set to catch the ball, but at the last minute
his eyes were blound by the sun and he dropped it.
		-- Dizzy Dean