Re: <swishdecription> returning blank?

From: Tim Hartley <tim.hartley(at)not-real.planetpdf.com>
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 04:19:59 GMT
Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the prompt reply! I changed it to index only .html files in that directory to test that theory, and they didn't return any <swishdescription> either. Or did I misunderstand what you meant?  These ASP files actually don't perform any serverside scripting and basically could be HTML files..

-t