Re: SWISH-E on HP-UX 11.11

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 17:37:01 GMT
I would be interested if you would try out the script in
the current CVS build. It aims to try and build for all *nixes, and if
there are special configs needed for HP-UX, I would like to make the
script more complete.

Otherwise, I think the precompiled versions haven't been kept up to
date. the 2.4.x series seems to compile well enough with the GNU tools
(gcc and gmake) on all the other *nix flavors I've tried.