Re: MetaNames - XML

From: Antonio Barrera <abarrera(at)not-real.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 15:18:47 GMT
Bill,

Here are the search results using different MetaNames treatments.

Using specified MetaTags:
- MetaNames maintitle alttitle brief_description long_description keywords

[antonio@libserv4 antonio]$ swish-e -f az.xml.index -w "photoservices" -p
maintitle link description
# SWISH format: 2.4.2
# Search words: photoservices
# Removed stopwords:
err: no results
.

Using unspecified MetaTags:
UndefinedMetaTags index

# SWISH format: 2.4.2
# Search words: photoservices
# Removed stopwords:
# Number of hits: 1
# Search time: 0.000 seconds
# Run time: 0.025 seconds
1000 /home/antonio/az/143.xml "143.xml" 408 "Photoservices"
"http://libweb.princeton.edu/departments/fiscal/photoservices.php" ""

Antonio