Re: MetaNames - XML

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 13:56:44 GMT
On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 06:40:30AM -0700, Antonio Barrera wrote:
> Problem occurs with the MetaNames, some of them are not being indexed.

I guess I'm not following what's not working.  Can you index using -T
indexed_words and point out what's missing?

I'm not that happy with how indexing XML works -- for example if you
tell swish to ignore a tag it ignores everything inside that tag even
if you specify a metaname or property.  Plus, should be able to ignore
metatags and properties separately.

Help with Swish-e: