Re: using MetaNames

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 13:03:38 GMT
On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 05:45:41PM +1200, Nick Le Mouton wrote:
> Ok, I ran the index with -T indexed_words and it looks like it was indexing
> datasource = col and datasource = 2004, so I just removed the underscores
> and it seems to be working

Oh, I should have seen that.

If the underscore isn't considered a character in a word
(WordCharacters) then words are split on underscores.

If you search for

   datasource=en_col_2004

it ends up looking like:

   datasource=en col 2004

or really

   datasource=(en) col 2004

or really

   datasource=(en) swishdefault=(col 2004)

I'd probably consider that a parser bug.

You probably want to search as a phrase

   datasource=("en_col_2004")