Re: using MetaNames

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 13:59:25 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 04:49:25AM -0700, Nick Le Mouton wrote:
> But when I do a search it only brings up 15 results:
>
> # SWISH format: 2.4.2
> # Search words: datasource = en_col_2004
> # Removed stopwords:
> # Number of hits: 15
> # Search time: 0.058 seconds
> # Run time: 0.082 seconds
>
> This seems very odd as the tag is definitely there on all files (as they're
> all dynamically generated off the same template)

Ok, then you know that:

   -w datasource=(not en_col_2004) -m10

should bring up ten of the others.  Take that list and create a new
config file and index just those.  Use -T indexed_words while indexing
to see if the meta data is actually indexed.  Then you can try your
search on those.

Maybe turn on

    ParserWarnlevel 9