Re: multiple site problem, sbm not working

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 02:50:09 GMT
On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 07:26:21PM -0700, Gray Watson wrote:
> I have 4 websites on my one server and I want to be able to search
> each site in turn as well as all of them if necessary.  What I am
> seeing when I use sbm, it works great for all URLs _except_ the root
> of the site.
> For example, I have and  When I do the search
> for osama+shirt using a sbm of, I don't get the URL
> When I do the same search using a sbm of, it returns
> root.

Ok, so you have some way to create the meta tag entries -- like

So, you need to make sure that those "root" pages are actually
generating the meta entries you think they should.  You can do this by
using -T indexed_words while indexing.  (Probably can use -T regex,

It may be that those pages are not matching your regular expression in

Help with Swish-e: