(no subject)

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 14:22:04 GMT
On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 09:13:40AM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> I'm working this a.m. on that buildswishe script, that tries to account
> for all these paths automatically. I'll post it when I have a copy I'm
> willing to show the world...

I guess I need to wait and see, but isn't this what configure is all

In the past configure has not always worked right for setting paths --
I used to have to set LD_RUN_PATH when running make, but now it seems
like configure uses (where available) --rpath when building the
program.  That is, just setting CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS seems to work as
advertised lately and paths get linked in.

Help with Swish-e: