Re: incremental indexing, the part II

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 14:14:47 GMT
I asked Jose about this awhile back on the developer list; looks like I
forgot to forward the answer. In brief:

IMHO it is a feature. When a document is updated, the old one is marked
as deleted. So, after a search, the result is removed. The bug is in the
dump routine.

Jose

--
Peter Karman  651-605-9009  karman@cray.com