Re: Swish-e Ranking for Search within XML files

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 12:46:10 GMT
I assume you meant version 2.4.0.

since you are indexing XML and not HTML, the ranking can be configured
using MetaNamesRank

see the docs:

MetaNamesRank integer *list of meta names*

It is says 'not implemented' but it is. It needs more thorough testing;
please give us some feedback if you use it.

--
Peter Karman  651-605-9009  karman@cray.com