Re: HTML2 and StoreDescription

From: Lance <lp_swish(at)not-real.lanceandgenoa.net>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 14:03:20 GMT
I have just given this a try myself. It doesn't work for
me either. Here is my .conf:

  IndexFile index_temp
  MetaNames vitals education experience training
  StoreDescription HTML <body>

And here is my search command line

  swish-e -f index_temp -x '<swishdescription>\n' -w 'experience=oracle'

Is there something wrong with the above?

Lance