Re: 2.4, SWISH API and maxhits

From: Del Kimbler <kimbler(at)not-real.ces.clemson.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 01:05:56 GMT
No, Hits below I understand to be all hits resulting from the search.  The
-m parameter on the command line is the maximum number of hits to
return.  If one could set maxhits (-m), that would be an upper bound for
Hits.  I am trying to find a way, using cgi and SWISH::API, to limit the
number of hits as I did in earlier versions.  I believe I could in this
version as well, if I used the forking version of a perl script, but that
has problems of its own.

Del