Spidering phpBB

From: Shaffer, Chris <Chris.Shaffer(at)not-real.BellSouth.COM>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 13:22:00 GMT
Has anyone had any luck spidering a phpBB site?  I tried it, and the
spider ran all weekend.  Near as I can tell, it was going in circles.  I
was using MD5, but since the page contents change on every view, that
was not helping...

Any ideas?

Chris Shaffer

*****
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 113