Re: internal number question

From: Jason Camp <jcamp(at)not-real.vhosting.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 20:15:53 GMT
Ok cool, thanks for your help on this! One more question - I have a modified
spider program that will index documents, and each document it passes to the
swish-e program via stdin. It looks like for each document, it's overwriting
the index each time. Does this make sense? Is there any way to tell it to add a
page to the index instead of overwriting it? Or am I missing something? Thanks
a lot for your help!

Jason