Re: internal number question

From: Jason Camp <jcamp(at)not-real.vhosting.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 18:43:45 GMT
Acutally I meant to total number of searchable items in the whole index. So I
could say something like "Now searching 343,232 documents" or something like
that. I'll take a look at the file number thing, I'm guessing it might have
something to do with the order in which i pass in the index files to be merged,
I want the new index to be tacked onto the end, but it looks like it's
appended, so I think if I switch the order of the files in the merge line it'll
fix that.

Jason