Re: Probably dumb newbie question.

From: mpeters <mpeters(at)not-real.plusthree.com>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 13:28:47 GMT
you could use the <!-- noindex --><!-- index --> tags to comment out
specific stuff. Although that would probably be tedious to do that
for every link. But if your links are dynamically generated you
could have what ever generates them put those tags around.

Just an idea.

Or alternatively, you could write a Filter that parses out the <a>
tags (using HTML::Parser, etc if you like perl). It shouldn't be
that hard. Then you'd just hand the rest off to the libxml parser to
do the rest.

--
Michael Peters
Developer