Re: Probably dumb newbie question.

From: Nic Gibson <nicg(at)>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 06:03:11 GMT
Bill, thanks for the help.

Having had some sleep (very small babies are not recommended for
sleep), I need to
apologise for giving some totally wrong information. On rereading the
docs and looking
at what my client is reporting, I realise that a) SWISH-E is performing
exactly as
advertised and b) it is not indexing href content, it is indexing the
'label' of the anchor

The 'Some Text Here' is being indexed. I think this is almost certainly

This leads to another question. Is there is a simple way to stop
SWISH-E indexing this
content as it makes the results a little weird.  As an example,
browsing to and entering 'Magnus' as the
search string
in the dialog will bring back the appropriate article plus every page
that links to it.

Is there a way to modify the indexing to avoid this effect?

nic gibson