Re: New to Swish-e - basic questions

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 18:48:43 GMT
--- "BackyardGardener.com" <mcalpin1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ads are controled by 247media.com and I have no
> control unless I see the 247 provided URL.

You have the choice not to use 247.  They are no better than the
spyware companies that they push.

Popup blockers don't stop the cookie-tracking that 247 and bonzi-et-al.
do.

As I mentioned in my private email to you, you likely want to convert
your DW template to an HTML::Template or TemplateToolkit template for
the CGI/mod_perl script to reply with (I prefer the latter).

To be clearer in this response, you'll have to give us more feedback on
the search script you are using (when I tried a search from the URL you
provided, I didn't get a response...my browser simply sat spinning for
a few minutes with no response and I ended up closing the window).

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton
greg_fenton@yahoo.com