spidering pdfs in windows

From: Sonia Murphy <SMurphy(at)not-real.curamsoftware.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:35:46 GMT

I'm trying to spider pdfs on Windows, but sometimes pdftotext doesn't
return. I searched the archives and found this message from Brian Philippus:
http://swish-e.org/Discussion/archive/2004-03/7180.html
<http://swish-e.org/Discussion/archive/2004-03/7180.html>  It seems to be
the same problems, except I have to kill pdftotext more than one in ten
times.

Was that problem solved? I'm running Windows XP, activestate perl 5.8.4 and
swish-e 2.4.2.

Thanks,

Sonia.

to a plain text message.