Re: maximum title of 63 characters?

From: Chris Bohn <cbohn(at)not-real.rrinc.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 19:45:04 GMT
I got a little more information on the subject.  First, Keith was right; I'm
talking about the length of the entire subject, not an individual word.  Second,
it turns out we are not using index_hypermail.pl; we are just indexing the HTML
that is generated from hypermail.  We don't have any problems that I know of
other than this 63 character limit.  Is there some reason we should be using
index_hypermail.pl?  I couldn't find any reason why it was needed in the
documentation.  I also checked the config and PropertyNamesMaxLength is not set,
and there doesn't appear to be any default.

thanks
Chris