Re: swish-e PHP problem after upgrade

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 04:40:09 GMT
I was using PHP 4.2 before. That is when it worked. PHP 4.3 is what I
installed yesterday, and now I have issues.

Do you know of any reasons why a module might not be loaded? It seems like
that is the problem.

The errors I meant to write were:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/domxml.so' - /usr/lib/php4/domxml.so: undefined symbol:
xmlThrDefSetGenericErrorFunc in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/imap.so' - /usr/lib/libc-client.so.0: undefined symbol:
krb5_kt_close in Unknown on line 0
PHP 4.3.8 (cgi) (built: Jul 16 2004 09:23:33)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies

Thank you!

Aaron Bazar
http://www.ensenadaproperties.com