Re: swish-e PHP problem after upgrade

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 02:48:56 GMT
Thank you for the suggestion. I did rebuild against the new version of PHP
and had the same issue. I tried using the previous version of the c source
from the cvs, and that did not work either.

Can you tell me how a PHP module is written/works? Let me know if I have
this right:

The C file is compiled, produces the .so file, my php script then loads the
module when I issue the dl() command. PHP then tries to read the module,
looking for functions, etc. Is a module just a way to add a bunch of
built-in functions?  And, if so, was there some change in the new version of
PHP that you have to define variables differently? What is an undefined
function?

FYI, when I do php -v, I also get the following errors:

Thank you!

Aaron Bazar
http://www.comparepricesdirectory.com/