Ignoring text/MetaTags

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 19:54:49 GMT
I have a problem with swish-e indexing some links on the page.  I do not have it set to index the links but it is.  I have version 2.4.2 installed.
I read the documentation and was trying to not index the parts by putting in "XMLClassAttributes class" and "IgnoreMetaTags td.navBar" in the config file to not index those parts on a page.  I assume that I have a typo.... thanks in advance..
Here is my config file.
IndexDir http://testserver/index.html
MaxDepth 1
Delay 0
XMLClassAttributes class
IndexContents HTML2 .htm .html .shtml
StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 200
StoreDescription TXT 200
DefaultContents HTML2
IgnoreMetaTags style script span h1 h2 h3 td.hospitalStrip a.navBar td.copyJump a.copyJump navBar

snippet of page where it is indexing.  It pics up the "test information" and indexes it in the file.  I would like to exclude that and have tried to exclude by the use of "IgnoreMetaTags".

Do you Yahoo!?

to a plain text message.