Ignoring text/MetaTags

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 19:54:49 GMT
I have a problem with swish-e indexing some links on the page.  I do not have it set to index the links but it is.  I have version 2.4.2 installed.

I read the documentation and was trying to not index the parts by putting in "XMLClassAttributes class" and "IgnoreMetaTags td.navBar" in the config file to not index those parts on a page.  I assume that I have a typo.... thanks in advance..

Here is my config file.

IndexDir http://testserver/index.html
MaxDepth 1
Delay 0
XMLClassAttributes class
IndexContents HTML2 .htm .html .shtml
StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 200
StoreDescription TXT 200
DefaultContents HTML2
IgnoreMetaTags style script span h1 h2 h3 td.hospitalStrip a.navBar td.copyJump a.copyJump navBar

.
snippet of page where it is indexing.  It pics up the "test information" and indexes it in the file.  I would like to exclude that and have tried to exclude by the use of "IgnoreMetaTags".

<a
    class="navBar"
    onmouseOver="this.className='navBarOver'"
    onmouseOut="this.className='navBar'"
    href=http://testsystem/abc.html
    target="">Test<br>Information</a>