Re: indexing xml

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 14:09:18 GMT
One thing I had to learn too: properties are not metanames and must be
declared explicitly. There is not equivalent 'undefinedproperties auto'
option. So you must explicitly define subject.mesh as a property in
order to return that value.

Search the email archive for more on Properties vs. Metanames.

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com