Re: swish::api on windows [resolved]

From: Eric Lease Morgan <emorgan(at)not-real.nd.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 17:38:53 GMT
On Jul 12, 2004, at 7:06 PM, David L Norris wrote:

>> 1) Is c:\swish-e\lib\swish-e\perl in the @INC path of your script?
>
> To clarify, you'll notice that the Perl scripts provided with SWISH-E
> are modified to include this line at install-time:
>
>   use lib qw( C:\swish-e\lib\swish-e\perl );

THANK YOU!!

This is exactly what I needed to know. This works exactly as expected.
I (incorrectly) assumed that I would not need to include an additional
path to a library. I did not look in the examples. You have made my
day. Again, thanks!

--
Eric "Thank The Skies Above For Open Source Software" Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department

(574) 631-8604