RE: Restricting Searches by Date, Age, or other criteria

From: Tac <tac(at)not-real.smokescreen.org>
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 20:01:18 GMT
Perfect, Bill, exactly what I was looking for (I knew I had seen it!)

BTW, there's a typo:

An error will be set if the property has already been specified or if $high
> $low.

Should be "<", not ">".

On http://swish-e.org/current/docs/API.html

I don't even know what API.xs is, but I guess it doesn't have the function.
Where can I get a more current copy of it?

Thx,

Tac