Restricting Searches by Date, Age, or other criteria

From: Tac <tac(at)not-real.smokescreen.org>
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 11:41:24 GMT
Is there a way to restrict a search to within a numeric range?  Swish-e is
doing a wonderful job indexing our database (pumping the data out as XML and
feeding it to swish-e), but I thought I saw a way to "filter" results (e.g.
find everyone with the Age property between 25 and 40).

Also, my test script is failing on the line:

        my @metas = $swish->MetaList( $index_name );

The error is

Can't locate auto/SWISH/API/MetaList.al in @INC (@INC contains: C:/perl/lib
C:/perl/site/lib .) at search.pl line 109

Obviously, my library (perl or otherwise) is out of sync on my Windows
environment, can somebody point me to a url where I can get the latest of
everything, including the Perl API stuff?

Thanks, and thanks to all who work on swish-e -- it's really terrific
software!

Tac