Re:

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 12:36:19 GMT
I am not sure if you would have to reindex.

However, since you're contemplating a different version anyway, why not
try the daily CVS build to see if it fixes your problem? That would be
like a pre-2.4.3 (though I think it is numbered 2.5.1) build.

http://swish-e.org/dev/swish-daily/

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com