(no subject)

From: Weir James K Contr ASC/ENOI <James.Weir(at)not-real.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:34:13 GMT
Do I need to reindex everything that been index before?

I have about 4.1 million text files I have only two folder(one folder having 1,202,056 text file and the other 1,058,391) left to go before I am done. I have index these two folder with 2.4.0.

I hoping I do not have to start the whole process over again to with 2.5.1

Thank you for your time

Jim "ZZ" Weir
Email: james.weir@wpafb.af.mil

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels. Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.