Re: searching several indexes with SWISH::API

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 13:20:25 GMT
I just tried a test here with swish-e and two indexes with different
metaname/properties and it worked fine. That was *not* the SWISH::API
perl interface however.

Can you search on any 2 of the 3 indexes?

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com