Re: Installed on Red Hat Linux Enterprise AS 3

From: John Kelley <john(at)not-real.atypica.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 17:54:13 GMT
It indexed only 5 words on a fairly large test file, here's the output.
Below is my config directives, should I not be using html2 - the libraries
are installed...:
# Config file for indexing the test files
#
SwishProgParameters /home/swish-e-2.2.3/conf/mjl.conf
IndexDir  './spider.pl'
IndexFile /home/swish-e-2.2.3/index/mjl/index.mjl
TmpDir /usr/swishtmp
StoreDescription HTML <body> 100000
DefaultContents HTML2 HTML TXT2 XML2
IndexContents HTML* .htm .html .shtml .php .phtml .php3
IgnoreMetaTags script style
PropertyNamesMaxLength 1000 swishdescription
PropertyNameAlias swishdescription body
MetaNames swishtitle summary swishdocpath
MetaNameAlias summary description overview body
StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000
#SpiderDirectory /home/swish-e-2.2.3/src
IndexReport 3

John