Re: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 22:05:01 GMT
Could you please elaborate on using spider.pl in the default config setup and it
will attempt to use
a Perl module called SWISH::Filter and automatically filter PDF and MS Word
files? Are you talking
about running the initial ./configure script or something else? I'm sorry, but
you have completely
lost me on this.