Re: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 17:26:11 GMT
I ran spider by itself and the error message that I encountered was:

Failed to read /usr/local/lib/swish-e/spider.pl configuration parameters
'SwishSpiderConfig.pl' No such file or directory  at
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/spider.pl line 84.

In what directory does SwishSpiderConfig.pl belong in order to be used by
the program, and how should it be configured to allow
the PDF's to be read?