Re: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 15:04:10 GMT
The problem that I am now facing appears to have to do with the substituting
of embedded null characters in the
pdf and doc files that I am indexing. I did a check of the discussion lists
and it would seem this has to do with
the fact the files are binary. The first thing I tried was including the
IndexOnly, IndexContents and NoContents
lines added to the swish.conf file. That did not make a difference. I tried
using the spider.pl approach, but I am
unclear as to what and where is the SwishSpiderConfig.pl file. Could you
please advise.