RE: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 21:16:05 GMT
I believe a simple FileFilter config line will work, though it is slower
than the SWISH::Filter module (Bill, correct me on this):

FileFilter .pdf       pdftotext   "'%p' -"

See:

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/SWISH-CONFIG.html#Document_Filter_Directives

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com