Re: searching several indexes with SWISH::API

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 20:24:21 GMT
That's true from a command line. But the original post says SWISH::API
and the docs for that say:

$swish = SWISH::API->new( $index_files );

     This method returns a swish handle object blessed into the
SWISH::API class. $index_files is a space separated list of index files
to open.

I have tried that and it works: a single scalar of space-separated index
files seems to be what the ::API expects. So I think the problem here is
something else...

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com