Re: searching several indexes with SWISH::API

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 12:32:30 GMT
Do all three indexes have identical metanames/properties defined?

I see that error in the metanames.c file and I wonder if there is a
problem trying to search all three indexes if they have different header
info? Or is stemming on in one of them?

pek

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com