Re: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 17:51:57 GMT
Hi there --

The step-by-step instructions resulted in the following error message:

Can't locate object method 'export_to_level' via package "MP3::Tag" (perhaps you
forgot to load MP3::Tag?)
at /usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH/Filter.pm line 662.

As an exercise, I ran the following command from the directory that has the
files to be indexed (/www):

/usr/local/bin/swish-e -S fs -c swish.conf -v 3

The same problem mentioned in my previous e-mail occurred: The indexing appears
to go through, but a search
from the web only displays the index.swish files. The stage where things appear
to not be working appears
either during the actual indexing process, even though no errors appear
on-screen, or during the search process
from the swish.cgi file.