swish-e and rebooting

From: Weir James K Contr ASC/ENOI <James.Weir(at)not-real.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 14:36:21 GMT
Hello fellow Swish-e-er

I am having a consistent problem with swish-e. whenever I reboot the server I have to reinstall swish-e.

I am running swish-e from a windows 2000 server with 2 966MHZ processors with 2.0 GB of ram and 90 GB of drive space
I am running 2.4.2 of swish-e

When I first run swish-e after rebooting this is the error I get.
swish-search.exe - Application Error : The instruction at "0x00000052" referenced memory at "0x00000052". The memory could not be "read".
Next step is to remove Zlib.dll from the winnt/system32 folder
Then reinstall swish-e and everything works until I reboot again.

Has anyone else seen this problem and if so do you have a solution to the problem?

Thank you for your time

Jim "ZZ" Weir
Email: james.weir@wpafb.af.mil

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels. Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.