RE: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 20:19:55 GMT
I did create a swish.conf file in the directory where the files are located
prior to actually running the swish-e command.
Here is the syntax of the file:

IndexDir	/www
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle
ReplaceRules replace "/www/" "http://192.168.100.100/"

After that file was created, I ran the swish-e command while in the /www
directory with the following arguments:

/usr/local/bin/swish-e -c swish.conf -v 3

The index-swish-e and index-swish-e.prop files were created. After that I
restarted the web server, and tried to
run a query. That's when this problem with the index.swish-e and no results
started.