Science Quotations

From: Carl Gaither <cgaither628(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 17:13:50 GMT
Hello to the list,

I now have about 14500 of the quotations available from my Speaking
Series books available so that  they may be searched.

Many of the list  members may like to have access to what is probably
the largest collection of attributed and documented science quotation
that exists on the web and the world.

Rarely is something presented for free but this is.  You can view the
quotations at:
http://angelfire.com/tx/StatBook

I'm sorry to say that I do not have SWISH-E as the search engine, but I
just don't have time to undertake what it requires to get the program
working.  I thought that it would be nice to have SWISH-E associated
with the quotations but that just wasn't to be.

Please feel free to let any that you know about the quotations.  It is a
resource that I am sure most will find of use.  Right now if you search
on "science" there are over 2000 quotations that are returned.  Have fun
with this reference and I hope that it will come in to good use.