Re: Disabling zlib support

From: William Osborne <wbo(at)not-real.freeshell.org>
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 18:26:46 GMT
Bill,

	I was using swish-e version 2.4.2 (stable).  Since the files seamed to
work for you, I decided to try using the latest snapshot (May 28), and it
worked!  Both indexing and searching worked just fine with the new
version.  It seams that whatever was causing the problem was fixed in the
developmental releases.

	Thanks again for all your help!

Regards,
William Osborne