science quotations

From: Carl Gaither <cgaither628(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:59:25 GMT
Hello,

I quess that I am just showing my ignorance of what goes on with
computers but I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, I am trying to download the swish-e program.  I am using
windows xp.  I download from Swish-e and then I unzip the files.  How do
I install anything to my computer.  How do I install the software to my
WEB site.  I don't know what files to move there.

Where am I supposed to put the script that Bill so generously provided
me?  I guess even more basic is "am I supposed to make a file of this
script?

If these two questions indicate that I don't know anything then should I
just forget about using SWISH-E and not bother people with my ignorance?