Science quotations formatted

From: Carl Gaither <cgaither628(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 15:05:24 GMT
Hello,

I have reformatted all of the data that I have to date.  It now looks
like the following:

<record>
<author>Dirac, P.A.M.</author>
<date></date>
<title>AGE</title>
<ln>That every physicist must fear.</ln>
<ln>He's better dead than living still</ln>
<ln>Brighter Than a Thousand Suns</ln>
<copyright></copyright>
</record>

<record>
<author>Einstein, Albert </author>
<date>(1879-1955)</date>
<title>AGE</title>
<quote><ln>A person who has not made his great contribution to science
before the age of thirty will never do so. </ln></quote>
<ln>Nature</ln>
<ln>Newton: Scientist and Man</ln>
<copyright></copyright>
</record>

<record>
<author>Priestly, Joseph</author>
<date></date>
<title>AGE</title>
<quote><ln>It may be my fate to be a kind of comet, or flaming meteor in
science, in the regions of which (like enough to a meteor) I made my
appearance very lately, and very unexpectedly; and therefore, like a
meteor, it may be my destiny to move very swiftly, burn away with great
heat and violence and become as suddenly extinct. </ln></quote>
<copyright></copyright>
</record>

I have placed <ln> and </ln>  for all of the material in the quotations
to maintain the correct line breaks and also in the <reference> for the
different line spacing.

The <date> fields have information in some and none in others.  Also, I
have a <copyright> and a </copyright> field where I will at a later date
put in the copyright information.

What is my next step?

Carl

to a plain text message.